The District works hard to provide our customers consistent and uninterrupted drinking water, wastewater and stormwater service.
Our business hours are from 7 am to 4 pm
Monday through Friday except Federal and State Holidays
- Visit us in person at 12 Williams Street, behind City Center in Augusta. Click here for directions.
- Call us at (207) 622-3701
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is an EMERGENCY, please call at 622-3701. If there is no answer, contact the Augusta Emergency Services dispatcher at (207) 626-2370. Click here for more information.
If you are a tenant in a building and you want the responsibility for the service in your name, you need to submit a completed tenant agreement permission form available here. This ensures that both you and the property owner agree that the responsibility for service is yours. See directions below on how to put tenant's name on the bill. Please fill it out and bring it in to the District with both signatures.
If you have a leak that causes an unusual, dramatic spike in your bill, you may be able to get a partial refund by filling out a Bill Abatement Request Form
Click a link below for more information.
- Bill payment options
- Rates for water, wastewater and stormwater
- Drinking Water Terms and Conditions
- Drinking Water Terms and Conditions - effective 8/1/2020
- Sewer Use Ordinance