WE MAKE SURE YOU GET THE SERVICES YOU NEED...AND ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
Our Customer Service Team is dedicated to making it easy for you to start or stop service, understand and pay your bills, and get timely answers to any questions about your water, wastewater or stormwater service.
You can contact us in whatever way is most convenient for you:
- In person, at our office at 12 Williams Street in Augusta, from 7 am –4 pm, Monday – Friday. (Payments can be dropped in the mail slot at any time.)
- By phone, at (207) 622-3701, from 7 am –4 pm, Monday – Friday. If it is an emergency, and there is no answer, contact the Augusta Emergency Services dispatcher at (207) 622-3700.
- By email, at Contact@GreaterAugustaUtilityDistrict.org.
MEET OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
If you are a tenant in a building and want the responsibility for the service in your name, you and the owner of the property need to complete a tenant agreement permission form, available here, and bring it in to the District with both signatures. This ensures that both you and the property owner agree that the responsibility for service is yours.
GOT A WATER LEAK?
We offer tips on detecting and stopping leaks—including in toilets, which can often go undetected and cost you money.
If you have a leak that causes an unusual, dramatic spike in your bill, you may be able to get a partial refund by filling out a Bill Abatement Request Form.
Click a link below for more information.
- Bill Payment Options (If you need help making payments, learn more here.)
- Rates for Water, Wastewater and Stormwater
- Drinking Water Terms and Conditions- effective 8/1/2020
- Sewer Use Ordinance