Open bid request for Lawn Care
10.23.17 - Posted by Greater Augusta Utility District
LAWN CARE - Mowing and cleanup of areas surrounding approximately 500 hydrants
The Work includes the following:
- Contractor shall mow and trim the locations on the mowing list to keep sites well-groomed between May 1st 2018 and Oct 1st 2023.
- Contractor shall trim around approximately 500 hydrants, once in June and once in September.
- Well groomed means all grass areas shall be less than 4” long at all times.
- All grass clippings shall be removed from roadways, walkways, windows, buildings and domes promptly after mowing or weed whacking.
- Excessive grass clippings will be removed from any mowed areas.
View full details on our Request for Proposals page.