Request for Proposals or Bids
Active bid or request for proposal opportunities are listed below.
LAWN CARE - Mowing and cleanup of areas surrounding approximately 500 hydrants
IF YOU ARE A CONTRACTOR SUBMITTING A BID, PLEASE NOTIFY THE OFFICE TO PLACE YOUR NAME ON THE PLAN HOLDER'S LIST
The Work includes the following:
- Contractor shall mow and trim the locations on the mowing list at least weekly or as necessary to keep sites well-groomed between May 1st 2018 and Oct 1st 2023.
- Contractor shall trim around approximately 500 hydrants, once in June and once in September. The location of the hydrants will be provided on an iPad.
- Well groomed means all grass areas shall be less than 4” long at all times.
- All grass clippings shall be removed from roadways, walkways, windows, buildings and domes promptly after mowing or weed whacking.
- Excessive grass clippings will be removed from any mowed areas.
Documents to be downloaded
All bids are due by noon on November 30, 2017.